There is nothing like a wonderful belly laugh; one that ignites and re-ignites until I, might almost, feel exhausted, if only for a moment; a laugh that begins small and builds and builds, up to a huge guffaw. Oh! We all can benefit from having a keen sense of humor. The most significant, pure and positive by-product of laughter is maintaining a wonderful youthfulness. Laughter IS the fountain of youth.
Today you smiled and my world came alive. I suddenly recognized that, for a few days now, smiles and laughter had been missing in my life. When people around me are experiencing challenges, of one kind or another, I tend to take them on. And in all of that, my sense of humor seems to take a back seat. However, I know that without it the balance seems to vanish.
Thank you, sweet Harry, for reminding me of the importance of smiles and laughter in our lives. I love you. Now, please rest and be well so that we may laugh our way into and throughout your birthday. Sunday is your special day and we will, love, laugh and smile and make it a joyful celebration. We’ve got this.
Another new beginning! Woo! Hoo! I get to start all over again and do it even better than before. Why? Because I’ve been listening and paying attention to what is working.
1) It works for me to love without condition.
2) Being honest with myself and others in all that I do helps everything.
3) Quiet time creates a powerful connection to my Higher self.
4) Smiling and greeting people as I walk through town lifts my spirits
5) Eating healthfully and exercising makes me feel great.
6) Sharing time with special friends brings me great joy
7) Creating new ideas that will positively effect the Community makes me feel so good.
8) Secretly paying for the next one in line – wherever – puts a big smile on my face.
9) Reaching out to a neighbor and asking if they may need something is the thing to do.
10) Calling everyone in my life and telling them how much they mean to me brings me wonderful peace.
I am clear that there are so many more things, that I do, that make me who I am and do you know what, I really feel good about this. Perhaps you might like to share those special things that work for you?
Ooooodles of unconditional love – Mahri